1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks
  1. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Frost bite clowns and they have already hosted a anemone. Asking 100 for pair located in Johnstown F0F3BB09-1E5D-44F3-8FE3-8415AE553448.jpeg

2. Haddonisreef

Obo trades are considered

3. Haddonisreef

100 and I’ll throw in a anemone

4. flyfish

flyfish Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

Dang it Charlie if I didn’t have changes coming I would take them

Haddonisreef likes this.
  5. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I'll take it if the anemone is your CSB anemone! lol Just kidding. This is a great deal people, there was a time when each of those clowns was over $100 each...so you are getting BOGO on the fish with a free nem kicker!

kchristensen8064 likes this.
  6. Haddonisreef

Haha was waiting for someone to say that! Lol sorry it will be a rainbow if I can get the dam thing offf the rock. Clowns alone 75 if picked up today just caught them and have em in a basket in sump

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  7. Haddonisreef

Shoot man if they don’t sell soon you might have a early move in gift!!:)

8. Haddonisreef

Ok got the nem off someone needs a awesome pair of clowns!!