Columbine Reef FOR SALE thread #2

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bump. Last day to get this great livestock. Please be aware that pickup needs to be at Columbine from 10-4 on Saturday and 12-4 on Sunday. Please plan accordingly. Thanks!

Rebel

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nope. Bring some buckets and I'll trade you for some beer. We may have to make that exchange in the parking lot! There's lots, and it has a ton of life in it.

Columbine Reef FOR SALE thread #2

If I brought a small container can I steal a scoop of that sand when I pick up my toadstool and favia? A little bit of different bacteria and life never hurt anyone.

Rebel

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
For anyone interested, the PPEs, med. green favia, maze brain, and pink cucumber have now become available due to someone backing out. I will take offers on them--and anything else left--tomorrow morning.
Cheers--and thank you to everyone.

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Columbine Reef FOR SALE thread #2

Any way to get the PPE on the rock they are on? Or are they only for sale if you/I can remove them?

Rebel

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
The rock they are on weighs at least 20lbs and is bigger than a football. If you really want them that bad, we can talk. But I have two people interested in the LR from the tank. Give me $10 and you can have all yo can get off.

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member

Ill take the ppe tomorrow when I stop by.

Rebel

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I do not know exactly when the others will be there Sunday, but let's shoot for 2:00. That should be close to right.

jason, it was a pleasure meeting you, thanks for the awesome corals

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2