Complete 29 gallon tank with refug and all live stock!

prolawn_care

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok so things have changed in life, overnight... I need to get rid of this 29 gallon tank that i just bought recently along with the live stock. Here's what you get:
29 gallon tank
Black wooden stand and canopy
10 gallon refugium
4 or 5 snails
5 or 6 hermit crabs
All the plumbing and a pump
About 20 lbs of sand
About 30 lbs of live rock
4 different zoa frags
A frogspawn 1 head but it's splitting into 3 heads
A sexy shrimp
A proven pair of clownfish they have laid eggs for me a few weeks ago but wasnt prepared to raise them... One clownfish is a snowflake clown and the other is a black and white perc. The black and white is the female and the snowflake is the male.
I'll also throw in a saltwater master test kit, a hydrometer, and their food some frozen brine shrimp and some frozen bloodworms.

This is literally the complete package!! MAke me an offer if you'd like it, but i need to sell it as soon as i can.

It's setup at my brothers house, and i can get over there anytime to show the tank. He lives in Loveland as well.

Thanks for looking i'll try and get some pics up as soon as i can.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
+1 pics

prolawn_care

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah they are the fish you sold me. Very nice fish almost tempted to put them in my 125, but it's already way overstocked and i dont think the maroon clowns would be very happy to have them in the tank...

Here are some pictures, i'll try to get some updated pics, but my card reader isnt working on my computer for some reason...

Alsoforgot to add that the protein skimmer goes with it as well.

Here it is empty

Here's the frogspawn, sexy shrimp and one of the zoa frags

Here's the lighting (one of the CFL lights need replaced)