Coral Id please

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I have 3 of these spread out in my tank and don't have a clue. Checked some books and no luck.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Hydnophora, I have the same one in my tank, its an encrusting and branching type. Mine is a blinding neon green

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Funny first pic, I'd say pavon, second pic does look like hydnophora, but I'm still going with pavon.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
After seeing the posts and I've looked at both and I'm still not sure which one they are. I have 3 of them and they all look the same but are different colors.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
DyM;306465 said:
Funny first pic, I'd say pavon, second pic does look like hydnophora, but I'm still going with pavon.
That was the best pic I could get without putting my phone in the tank and I had my hands in the tank yesterday so I didn't want to do it two days in a row!

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
DyM;306465 said:
One of these days I've got to get over to your place and buy some frags, Dave. I live 2 minutes from you and my tank is only 10 minutes away!

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anytime, I have a good supply now and just trying to schedule when I do a post or CL ad. I'll pm my contact info, let me know when you want to take a look... Hard to beat $5 and $10 frags.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mural - you have GOT to see Dave's tank. One of my all time favorites (and Mike's, too). Truly incredible.