IN SEARCH OF SASQUATCH AND COULD USE SOME HELP REACHING PEOPLE

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
ROFL. That is gonna be one amazing fish tank if you can actually convince the conspiracy theorist prepper community to donate enough to hit your goal.

Sent from my SM-G965U using MASC mobile app

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
ROFL. That is gonna be one amazing fish tank if you can actually convince the conspiracy theorist prepper community to donate enough to hit your goal.
This is for real, not some scam i really want to investigate thoroughly, not like these tv shows that spend 3hrs in the woods at night and wonder why they dont see anything

Im sure most of you guys might think im nuts but i am starting a sasquatch expedition and could use some help reaching as many people as possible and raising money for the expedition. please share this link with anyone you can and of course if you would like to donate it will be much appreciated. https://www.gofundme.com/sasquatch-...ail&utm_campaign=contacts-v2-invite-to-donate
So what is the plan? (Equipment, dates, locations, techniques, etc)
The go fund me page is a little vague.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
i wont have dates until i have the funds to launch the expedition.shooting for a spring start i will be starting in colorado mainly the tenmile area and park county has the most recent activity. equipment will be various flir thermal imaging cameras,trail cams. audio recording equipment etc. also dna collecting supplies and equipment. plan is to map out the most recent sightings from colorado into the pacific northwest and make my way across the nation. i plan on doing solo multi week campouts in the most active areas

i wont have dates until i have the funds to launch the expedition.shooting for a spring start i will be starting in colorado mainly the tenmile area and park county has the most recent activity. equipment will be various flir thermal imaging cameras,trail cams. audio recording equipment etc. also dna collecting supplies and equipment. plan is to map out the most recent sightings from colorado into the pacific northwest and make my way across the nation. i plan on doing solo multi week campouts in the most active areas
If you notice most campaigns have dates and detailed plans... even videos. I think more people would be interested in donating if it’s more thought out, planned, etc. mainly cause people like knowing where their money is going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

halmus

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Good luck with the search.

I used to listen to Coast to Coast on the AM dial a lot as I did late night road trips. I loved the Bigfoot episodes. I can’t say that I’m a believer but I would love to be wrong. I like the idea of unverified critters running out in the wild we haven’t found yet.

Going to spend some time out on the Olympic Peninsula in WA? It’s pretty remote country out there and beautiful.

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Facts like the guy in the original video ADMITTED it was faked, the entire search for Sasquache was based on people believing that original video was real, people have been searching for 50 years with no physical evidence that wasn't explicitly proven as a hoax, I could go on if you like (I have a friend who used to believe in Sasquache and watched Alex Jones daily, so I am not uninformed on the topic).

I hope you understand the irony of someone searching for Sachquache telling an engineer with a Masters they have a small mind and no mental capacity.

I hope you understand sasquatch legends have been around far longer than patterson gimlin. And apparently your masters and all your vast knowledge from your friend couldn't help you spell sasquatch correctly. As you have clearly proved you can be ignorant and still have a education. High five on your masters

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here is what I learned at a top-1o engineering school: any man who must remind people that he is an engineer is no true engineer. We also learned that we do not really know anything in the grand scheme of things, and that once you realize that you know nothing, then you get closer to knowing everything that you need to know.

Good luck in your search... you are going to find something, even if you just find out a bunch of stuff about yourself. This is usually worth more than years in a classroom.