Craigars 1540 gallon total build!!!!

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Did some work on the new sump for under the 660. Its 84"x24x24.
The water will come in from the tank through the top of the right overflow where it will pour into the 3~7" filter sock holder area, from there it will go into a 48" refugium and then into the return chamber

First time working with acrylic

static reef

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
Looks good bro. Like how you are alowly adding things. I cant stop buying/trading corals right now. Picked up 20 acros this weekend. Is the pink in the 1st pic a planet or a pink milli (I cant tell with the 3' of water lol)? Amber wants one after seeing the tank.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
static reef;334099 said:
Looks good bro. Like how you are alowly adding things. I cant stop buying/trading corals right now. Picked up 20 acros this weekend. Is the pink in the 1st pic a planet or a pink milli (I cant tell with the 3' of water lol)? Amber wants one after seeing the tank.
Its my red planet

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I BELIEVE in Santa, I BELIEVE in Santa, I BELIEVE in Santa, I BELIEVE in Santa, I BELIEVE in Santa, I BELIEVE in Santa, I BELIEVE in Santa, I BELIEVE in Santa,

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Are you sure it's big enough though? It looks like you got it home with the tailgate up and no trailer!

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Do you have a plan for the transition? If you need help and I'm available I be happy to chip in.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I need to clear the frag tank and then tranfer all corals eliminate the 180 then set the 300 in place. I still have to make a stand and canopy

Last edited by a moderator: