Craigslist Deal of the Day -2

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
scchase;658652 said:
Smoking deal almost pulled the trigger on these
[video]http://denver.craigslist.org/for/5779145630.html[/video]
My god Keith must have lost his mind! Radions under $200 crazy!!!!

NickP

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Haddonisreef;n658787 said:
Yes I know that was my point!
Hey Haddonisreef, I pmed you back about that trade but haven't heard back from you. Not sure if your not getting them or what. If your not interested anymore that's fine but let me know please. Same with crw reef. So not sure my pm's are going thru. Thanks

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
NickP;n658833 said:
Hey Haddonisreef, I pmed you back about that trade but haven't heard back from you. Not sure if your not getting them or what. If your not interested anymore that's fine but let me know please. Same with crw reef. So not sure my pm's are going thru. Thanks
Are you using taptalk? PM's dont really work on taptalk, and sadly we cant do anything about it

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
SynDen;658852 said:
Are you using taptalk? PM's dont really work on taptalk, and sadly we cant do anything about it
They work but only from tapatalk to tapatalk. So not from tapatalk to the web or the other way around. So both users need to be on tapatalk for them to work...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aquarius

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Try to find a pair for less. Lightning a are still averaging $300 apiece so $400 for a pair is a pretty sweet deal. Charlie that men looks amazing!