CRW Reef's Fav 180g and 120g

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok folks thought i might gain some inspiration to upgrade my tank sometime in the future. So.....I thought maybe I would give a 1-2 poly frag of seduction palys to the winner of my really easy contest :D

How do you play? Well just post up a FTS of your 120g or 180g tanks. I will pick one tank from each size that I find the most inspiring and award them with the palys. Now you dont have to have a the hottest corals or the biggest colonies or the cleanest build. I will be looking at rock-scape mostly and beyond that how the layout plays into the corals that I keep. Again this is not a contest for the hottest corals or most fancy equipment or cleanliness of the build.

So with out further ado, lets see what you got :D

Here is a not so great cell phone picture of a small colony I will be cutting up

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Get out of here Craig!

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Ill get a better closer pic up later, this was the only one I had on my work computer

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've got a SICK rockscape for ya, but I'm not allowed to post pics of it until after the meeting. Mike's orders. :rofl:
I'll send it via PM as soon as my sand settles, purely for inspiration, not as a contest entry. (It's not fair if nobody else can see it.)

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
OK pic of the rockscape I had when my 120 was running.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
LMAO, very true!!

Heres a better picture of my 180 in progress, took this just before I added the wp40 as a reference.

View attachment 15398

deboy69

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll show you mine ;) 180 gallon. lots of opening and crevaces. I enjoy it way more than my wall I had on the back wall in between the over flows.

KCCO

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Sure pick a size I don't have in saltwater nice prize though

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Can I submit my old rock stack? I actually like it better and will be going back to something similiar when I move here shortly

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Anything ever happen with this one?