DARC Meering - Saturday 3/31/12 @ 1PM - Today! LED build and raffle of same.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
We will have a meeting at Dave's house on March 31st at 1pm. The subject of the meeting will be LEDs. You can see the LEDs that he has put together, ask any questions and then we will build one. Everyone will be able to help and at the end of the meeting will will raffle off the light. It will be a 4 foot Heat Sink with 12 Cree 3 watt Royal Blue LEDs, driven by a MeanWell driver (non-dimmable). It will be working before we raffle it off.

At the very least you will be able to see what they look like and how easy they are to build. We have meetings set up for April, May and June so stay tuned.

Please RSVP to D.A.R.C@comcast.net if you you plan on stopping by.

Meeting location: 17325 E Rice Cir Unit B, Aurora, 80015
Map: http://g.co/maps/phx7c

aztecdreams

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
The raffle was rigged anyway. Think I saw some money change hands between the winner and the guy who pulled the ticket. First the mega millions then this... Sigh

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Heffe01;155875 said:
Lol...way to post this 4 hrs before the meeting rob. I would have come too.
Tell me about it.... That's what I get for being out of town for a week... way behind on everything. :)

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
aztecdreams;155970 said:
The raffle was rigged anyway. Think I saw some money change hands between the winner and the guy who pulled the ticket. First the mega millions then this... Sigh
My mega didn't hit either..... of course, I didn't get hit by lightening either... and that's much more likely then pulling a jackpot.

Rigged?? Really?? Damn... I should have asked the pilot to fly faster......