DARC Meeting - 5/12/12 @ 4pm - Come see Cris Capp's new place @ Aquatic Art

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Please join us for a Saturday afternoon meeting on May 12th. We'll be visiting with Cris Capp at his new shop, Aquatic Art, in Highlands Ranch. We'll be lusting over Cris 500g display tank, enjoying the specials on the frags and zoas, discussing upcoming meetings and enjoying a reefing afternoon.

The shop is located just south of C-470 and Santa Fe, in the business park behind Burger King. http://g.co/maps/9xn4t
Aquatic Art
9337 Commerce Center Street Unit C-3
Highlands Ranch, CO 80129

Hope to see you all there!

More info and discussion can be found on our FB page: http://www.facebook.com/events/221841824595657/

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dang it Rob, I out pf town that weekend! Argh! Oh well have fun guys!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Martin.... is that a real reason for missing a cool fish club event? ;)

Have fun and maybe we'll see you next time.......

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'd also love to go as I still have yet to check out Capp's place BUT unfortunately I'll be packing and putting the finishing touches on things for the flight to Interzoo the next day!!

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Swanny;164017 said:
How do I become a DARC member? I want to go to this, his corals are top notch.
Send a note to d.a.r.c@comcast.net with your contact info and we'll add you to the e-mail list... AND you'll be a member. :)

andynco

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
hey do you have to be a member to come to the meeting?
it's not a big deal if i need to be one.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I would say yes they would like you to be a member but would certainly would invite you to become a member. All you need to do is email the above link.

andynco

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
What contact info do you need

Just joined. Now I need to join the club here, as well as convince my wife that what she reeeaaallly wants for Mother's Day are a few new corals, maybe a fish from the May 12th meeting at Aquatic Art! Wish me luck!