DBTC 1 pair of my Tank raised Fake percs (clownfish)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mav

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have raised these from fry. I mean feeding rotifers, brine shrimp, flake and now flake and pellet. These guys are cool. I put a pair into the masc garage sale earlier this year, and they have not been claimed. After conversing with the bod, I feel that the best action is to DBTC them. Must be picked up in Lakewood, Florida at wadsworth. You may have your pick from the 9 I have left. I prefer they go to a newer badged member with a cycled tank. I don't want these guys croaking and I would prefer a newer member receive these as opposed to buy some that were caught in the ocean.

Please post a picture of your tank and list your current water parameters. As well as time your tank has been running and time in masc. Thanks all! pics are in my clownfish thread!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mermaid Gardens

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
+1 For captive bread. We have a pair of their siblings. They're great fish. Mav you did a great job raising them.

JodiMae

Cleaner Shrimp
Here it is!! I was trying like crazy to find this post earlier today.. I actually bought a pair from someone closer today. If it's ok I have some others looking, I'll tell them about yours

cremer9

Butterfly Fish
marv Ill take a pair 12 gallon temp 76,ph 8.3,salinity .034,nitrate o-.02,ammonia 0-.01 tank is about 5 years old

[attachment=68413:name]

Status
Not open for further replies.