DBTC Blue/Green Reef Chromis, Yellow tail damsel, tomato clown.

MtnReefer

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hi All,
So far I've captured two chromis and the tomato clown. I'm near Estes Park, but I'm heading to Denver later this afternoon if anybody wants these fish. They are healthy fish that I've had for almost a year, except for the damsel only had it about a month. Clown is currently living in the fuge. He was aggressive towards my snowflake clowns so he got banished to the basement. Lemme know and i'll bag em up and meet you along I-25. Just emptying some fish out to make room for a few long-fin cardinals. View attachment 6920 View attachment 6921

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
In give a home to all 4 if you are coming through Loveland this afternoon

MtnReefer

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;166849 said:
In give a home to all 4 if you are coming through Loveland this afternoon
I have 2 chromis and the clown ready to go, but haven't been able to catch the damsel yet. Are you still interested even if it is just the 3? We can come to Loveland, just getting out of the mountains on this rainy and cold day.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Wouldnt be a problem at all I could either meet you somewere or if you wanted to see my tanks I am only about 2 miles off 34 right off 287

MtnReefer

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cool! It's easiest for us to come down to longmont on 66 and take 287 north. I'll have the family with me so I'll just have to drop off really quick. Wanna PM me your address and we'll see you in about an hour?
Thanks!!!!!