Dbtc: chocolate chip starfish

matt.radich

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am looking to just get rid of this guy, as I want to keep corals. From jahmics tank and then given to me with the tank, but I have no need/want for him.

All I ask is that it is gonna by early next week, such as Tuesday.

Pm for interest

matt.radich

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member

Haha I hate to sound cruel but whatever gets it out of my tank so I can start keeping corals again

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haha I told Kathy it'd likely end up as shrimp food one way or another. Thanks Matt...I completely forgot to make a post to move him before you picked up the tank.

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just an fyi. Not sure mantis would eat. Believe their body with the spicules? Makes them unplatatable for the most part, that's why you have harlequins which are specialized into eating them. Could be wrong, but I know you have some coral Juan (I thought) so just wanted to caution that.

matt.radich

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haha not a problem jahmic, it's a good fit for now, and I would just like to keep him in the MASC community, otherwise he may be going to catfish charlies or somewhere.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
matt.radich;237576 said:
Haha not a problem jahmic, it's a good fit for now, and I would just like to keep him in the MASC community, otherwise he may be going to catfish charlies or somewhere.
That's totally fine too. I was gonna trade him in as well, but just never got around to it...been a hectic couple of weeks.

I'm sure someone on here has a hungry harlequin shrimp. :)

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
To bad your so far away my harlequins would love a new friend :)

matt.radich

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member

Haha yeah, well if I get no response from JuanGutz then it goes to catfish Charlie's, haha you buy him from Ron possibly :p