DBTC Chromis

So I think I am going to get some chromis for DBTC, something that people can start their tank off with, get it cycled then pass it of to someone else for their new tank. I will be picking them up on sunday and will let you know once the tank is stable enough to pass on. what do you all think?

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
sounds like a good idea too me.... good thinking im sure people starting up tanks will appreciate it.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
It's super hard to catch fish in a reef tank or any tank for that matter

i know, ive been setting up tanks for years, but it's possible. if you dont want them cool, im sure someone can use them when im finished, and they can figure out how to get them out of their tank when they are done with them.

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think its nice of you...but some will find it hard to catch them. Eneralds dont really run from you...I just pick them off the rock. Chromis are such beautiful schooling fish...you sure you dont want to keep them?

there are easier ways to catch a fish than tearing down the tank. you could use a trap, you could turn off all pumps feed and surprise swoop and scoop, do it at night. there are a bunch of ways. but like i said, if you dont need them then cool, leave it up to me and the next person that needs them to worry about catching them.

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well anything free will help out someone. Hope it all works out. Nice to see even new members participating in the program.