DBTC Cool looking zoa/paly, YOUR FIRST DBTC!

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Before you post up saying you want this, I'd like to set the rule that this must be your first ever DBTC. My thought is to get more people out there doing the DBTC thing. So be honest, don't take this coral if you have acquired other DBTC's from the club!

I don't remember the name of these zoas/paly's but I have a lot of them (Comment if you know the name!). I dropped some frag plugs near them a few months ago to see if they would "self frag" and this one did (this explains why the coral is on the wrong end of the plug)! To me it looks like there are 5 heads on this plug. I included a couple pics of the mother colony, it's a fairly large polyp with longer bases.

Rules for this DBTC:
1.Recipient must be a MASC member, badged for all to see.
2. Must have a tank that can support the coral, as shown in a "build thread" or other post on www.marinecolorado.org to illustrate the potential new home
3.You agree to give 2 frags of this coral to 2 more people through DBTC before selling/trading any of it.
4.You agree to pick up at my home in Loveland I will meet within reasonable distance of Loveland.
5. This should be your first ever DBTC as stated above.

I have more DBTC's to come, I have some frags growing out and coloring up.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Possibly God of War zoas or Cat Eye zoas, this pic was taken with full T5's on and LEDs on. I bought some a long time ago, and thought I put them where this colony is. But after a year or two I forget names of everything... I cut 3 more heads off and glued it to the frag plug, so now there are 5 on the DBTC frag of it.

I'm down and will donate some of this to whoever wants it and is willing to come to my house in Erie.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Andrew_bram;n671771 said:
I am badged and never ever got a dbtc. JK shocked people aren't all over this.
I was worried I made it too restrictive. I mostly wanted a badged member who hadn't done a DBTC before...but maybe that is a smaller population than I had guessed. Then I thought maybe people didn't want to drive up to Loveland. I guess I'll keep loosening up the requirements if there are no takers!

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
TheRealChrisBrown;671772 said:
I was worried I made it too restrictive. I mostly wanted a badged member who hadn't done a DBTC before...but maybe that is a smaller population than I had guessed. Then I thought maybe people didn't want to drive up to Loveland. I guess I'll keep loosening up the requirements if there are no takers!
Ya not to many of us up north. Do you still have same phone number

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Kluker589;n671773 said:
If it was your second DBTC and non badged but went to one MASC meeting is the last 6 months then I would take it lol
Lol!:rofl:

I have 2 or 3 more DBTC's coming up that I'll open up to everyone!

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Andrew_bram;n671774 said:
Ya not to many of us up north. Do you still have same phone number

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk
Yep, ending in 6572. I had a phone crash a few months ago and lost all my contacts though.

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I never thought it would be this hard to give something away for free.

Someone once told me if you are ever getting rid of a couch on a curb you should put a sign on it that says $50 and someone will just take it. If you put a free sign on it people assume there is something wrong with it... Maybe I should sell these zoas for $5, lol.

JZinCO

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have given away (DBTC) but have not received a DBTC. This would give me a reason to stop free loading off the existence of the forum and support the club. Stand by for my badging