DBTC: Emerald Crab

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have an Emerald Crab available for DBTC.

To qualify, post a picture of your current bubble algae problem.

This guy kept my 20g completely spotless; I put him in to help an infestation and he cleaned house. Bubble algae still grew on my MP10 and in the HOB...but never saw a bit on my rockwork. Would like to see him stay well fed. :)

First person available for pickup that can confirm bubble algae in their tank takes him.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Can you frag a emerald crab to continue the chain lol :p

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a nice patch of it, but I think my CBS is killing them since the longest one has lives in my tank is 3 weeks after 4 different attempts with long acclimation.

Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe and not make messes in the house. -robert heinlein

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'd love to have him, but I don't trust his survival. 4 I got all gradually disapeared. Not sure if maybe coral banded or same sized mantis got them. Maybe once I move I can set up my nano and rotate the 2-3 rocks with a bit of bubble into it.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Fitz19d;301672 said:
I'd love to have him, but I don't trust his survival. 4 I got all gradually disapeared. Not sure if maybe coral banded or same sized mantis got them. Maybe once I move I can set up my nano and rotate the 2-3 rocks with a bit of bubble into it.
My money on the mantis, although wouldnt put it past a CBS to do it as well

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Vince has them every time I'm at his store in foco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Miah2bzy;302281 said:
Vince has them every time I'm at his store in foco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im not going to ft collins for crabs lol. Or anything else for that matter. Youll have a hard time getting me to drive 10 minutes let alone an hour

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cherub;302304 said:
Im not going to ft collins for crabs lol. Or anything else for that matter. Youll have a hard time getting me to drive 10 minutes let alone an hour
They have a bunch at elite reef. More than a 10 min drive probably, but westminster isnt a super far drive.

Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe and not make messes in the house. -robert heinlein