DBTC green and purple zoas

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey all,

DBTC a bunch of zoas that I have. Pic attached. No yellow colony polyps with the frags. Not sure what they are exactly so if anyone knows chime in. Currently they are growing out of control on my frag rack. Think I need to scrape them with a razor and glue them to plugs. I have probably 20-40 heads I can give up if I can get them off the frag rack. Let me know if anyone is interested and I can start scraping and gluing.

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
I would love some

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Alrighty. Let me scrape them off today and see how many frags I can make.

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cool. Did not get to scraping them today so it will likely be Monday. Everyone down so far is good for a frag.

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
totally true. Was busy getting the new preds into their tank. And that darn work thing got in the way as well. father in law is in town starting tomorrow so not going to happen until then. But on the bright side the frags will be as many of the zoas as I can fit on each plug. Should be quite a few. But none for Chad.......lol!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
So..how did the scrapping and Fragging go my friend? I'm anxiously awaiting my frag ;)

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
So i ended up with 6 frags so the first 6 that responded get one. Pic attached. They need a day or two to heal and open up then we should be good. PM me if you were one of the first 6.[attachment=62047:name] If someone backs out I will moved down the list since there was more than 6. Could have made a ton more frags but didn't want to chop them all up.

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
fiji4118;179436 said:
So i ended up with 6 frags so the first 6 that responded get one. Pic attached. They need a day or two to heal and open up then we should be good. PM me if you were one of the first 6. View attachment 8155 If someone backs out I will moved down the list since there was more than 6. Could have made a ton more frags but didn't want to chop them all up.
Well boooo......#7 its is lol

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Those are some huge DBTC frags. Good job.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks Drew. Figured I wanted to make it worth their while for coming to get them. Stuff grows like nuclear hollies so it isn't like I wont have more from the mother colony in a month! And I figure if someone wants to DBTC them right away they can and still have a bunch to grow out.

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
BTW, can anyone ID these? Not even sure what they are myself...

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Still have not heard from daveydoodle or rotciv80922. Pms sent to both. If I haven't heard back by the weekend then #7 will be up for one and I will have one for Chad (if he really wants one:tongue:)

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, so never heard from Daveydoodle or rotciv80922 so now bush8984 is up and I don't think Chad really wants one so I have one left. LMK.

Adam