DBTC - Halymenia

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a nice-sized handful of "dragon's breath" macro available for DBTC.

Unfortunately it looks like I may miss the meeting...so arranging pick-up in NW Denver sometime this week is key.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sick!! would love to own that but my tang and Foxface would make short order of it!

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: DBTC - Halymenia

Wow. Still got it? I will take it.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
If Khalis doesn't have enough, I have some extra I could spare. As long as you'll be dipping it.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Kris and Cindy, lemme go home and see how much I have left, but it should be enough to get each of you a portion. Pretty sure the mini-fuge also needs to be pruned back, and I have enough in my display to prune it again.

Everything is currently spoken for...if the BOD doesn't mind keeping this open I'll bump it in a couple months when it's time to cut some more.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Khalis, you're awesome. I'll take some of that whenever you have it to spare, and will be HAPPY to DBTC it back into the club. I love the stuff.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
BPreefer;222011 said:
Nice dbtc! Someone jump on this.
Thanks! Just saw your thread now...didn't mean to step on your toes with that timing, mine was just overdue for some trimming. :beaten:

BPreefer

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
DBTC - Halymenia

jahmic;222058 said:
Thanks! Just saw your thread now...didn't mean to step on your toes with that timing, mine was just overdue for some trimming. :beaten:
No worries Khalis, no toe stepping done. it's a great dbtc, wish it grew as fast for me.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Yea I've been lucky with fast growth. Things weren't looking so good in the new build, but I moved some things around and it started taking off again. :)

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

danatbeach;226228 said:
I'd love some if either of you have any left. I'm in westminster.

Everything I had available is spoken for at this point...should have more in a couple months or so.