chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
oh yea that he will eat....hehehe I dont think they will eat the feather

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;105804 said:
You need to replace Juan going out on a limb here but it is the DBTC therefore you can not break the chain
I have money don't worry about that I just don't need to spend it when someone thinks they need to tell me what to spend it on.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Feel sorry for me, I need a bucket. Only the primo stuff though

Edit, do whatever you want. Replace if you can, don't worry about it if you can't. I'll start another one soonish.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
303travism;105834 said:
I don't mind getting a new one just have never seen one at a local fish store and I really can't afford to break the bank I am new at this and thought I was doing a solid by getting the urchin.
Your the one talking of breaking the bank not me. I am not saying you "must" buy a new one just starting what I thought was a simple debate on how to handle non reproduction (in captivity) DBTC items.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Not really an argument unless that's the way you take it? But I'm not going to be spoke or wrote to in a manner I don't appreciate without responding I have never talked to anyone with disrespect and I would expect the same repect.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
BEERGUY better close this before you have to ban someone ! HEHEHEHEHEHE

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tripple T;105886 said:
Travis I've noticed that you seem to be at the center of alot of masc arguments. First the lights now this. Hmmmmm
So talking about bad service and telling someone not to tell me how to spend my money is a lot of arguments.......ok

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
303 you may not realize it but you do come off pretty hostile, I mean in the light thread people were just stating there opinion and you got mad ! Telling them they needed to start there own thread however if they would of bashed Mile high aquatics you would of probably been ok with it

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
yes mommy............... hehehehe

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Denvercherub;105859 said:
good cause that rainbow monti you gave me dbtc got necrosis lol it's long gone
necrosis? ...anything else get it? ...i had that guy since the dbtc meeting and no issues

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Juan was mine i purchased him to clean my old frag tank and i told Travis to not worry about replacing him if he was to die. i would like to say thank you to Travis for being honest about what happened to Juan. Our previous DBTC sea hare Godzilla is still MIA i have not heard what happened to him at least we know Juan will rest in pieces in someones tank.....until the CUC finds him any way HEHEHE....

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
hehehehehehehe