DBTC Nuclear Holocaust zoas

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here we go...
I got a few frags of NH zoas to give out.
1 has about 15+ heads, 1 has probably 7-10 and I probably have another with several heads on it.
These are not on plugs, the largest is on a shell the others will be on rock rubble I believe. Will pjt up pictures tomorrow when I see my tank again.:)

I'm going to get some frag plugs going, and DBTC the crap out of some of these. Mine have quadrupled in numbers in probably 2 months.

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
daveydoodle;174770 said:
I'd love one if there are still any. I'm in Aurora too can pick up ASAP
I will make sure I have three so you can have one.

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
sinister;174777 said:
I'm going to get some frag plugs going, and DBTC the crap out of some of these. Mine have quadrupled in numbers in probably 2 months.
Yes they seem to be very quick growers.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
They're resilient...I've fragged them by taking a knife and scraping them off the rock while trying to keep a thin layer of rock underneath them. Even the ones that were just ripped off and glued down survived.

Pull the rock out of the tank, place it in a bin with tank water while you work...wear gloves and glasses...then scrape away.

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Andreaehlrs;174841 said:
Is there any left? Can I have one?
I will see what I can find. I haven't made it home yet. But should get there tonight sometime. If I can come up with four...the fourth is yours.

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
only have three right now, will work on a fourth and let you know Andreahlrs when it's ready.

If any of you guys make it down to the springs I have tons of these to give away, last time I tried to dbtc them I ended up throwing them away.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sure, I'll take it!

I'll PM you and we can figure out a time that's good for you.