1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

DBTC Red Montipora

Discussion in 'Instructions for DBTC' started by Clhardy5, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Clhardy5

Clhardy5 Copepod

I think this qualifies.....and it is my first post here. I was gifted a nice size piece of this red Montipora, and it is growing fast, but doesn't want to stay where I put it. It fell off the rock last night (breaking off a small piece that I am keeping), and is currently laying on my sand bed. Free to anyone who wants it.

The full tank picture, the Monti is the one at the top (of course he's not there now) IMG_5286.jpeg IMG_5363.jpeg IMG_5364.jpeg

SynDen likes this.
  2. Clhardy5

Clhardy5 Copepod

I should add that I'm located in SE Aurora, Near the Southlands Mall......Cherokee Trail High School.