Dbtc tisbe pods

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have 15x 16oz bottle up for grabs. All that know me my bottles are jam pack with pods... One bottle per person. ..only one rule you must donate something by christmas.. it could me anything you please to any charity or any family or anyone (you get the point) in need this Christmas. .. If you receive the pods and don't do so may the reef gods put a plague of aptasia in your tank that you can never get rid of.

Pm if interested thx pick up in Littleton or I can mail it to you at your cost..its like 6 buck to ship
Happy reefing. .

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dbtc tisbe pods

Does it count if you've donated something recently!? I helped guide a wounded warriors elk hunt in southern colorado but that was a few weeks ago

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks Rumen!! Awesome DBTC and a bottle packed with pods

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I'm curious how you grow them out. Do you have a posting or thread where you show your grow out?

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
clowninaround7474;335388 said:
Thanks Rumen!! Awesome DBTC and a bottle packed with pods
Your welcome buddy
MuralReef;335392 said:
I'm curious how you grow them out. Do you have a posting or thread where you show your grow out?
It's pretty simple actually. ..I keep them in a 5 gallon bucket with a rigid airline and keep the water a light green and they mutiply like crazy...

Last edited by a moderator:

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Jeremiah;335486 said:
Thanks a ton...floating them now...dropping them in soon. Amazing amount of pods...nice meeting you.
Your welcome it was nice meeting you as well

Last edited by a moderator:

jbuckeye76

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
+1 wondering if any left...
Donating duplicate Chritmas gifts my son received to Mount St Vincents/Children's Hospital (haven't decided which)