Dbtc weed

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
No no no not that kind of weed made u look lol... I have these up for grab first to pm takes it .....that's all ....must pick up in Littleton..... Beware these well take over ur rock or where ever u put them... I have two baseball size green palys and grape fruit size rock with small Kenya tree and yellow palys about 2 lb rock.

cent36

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
so they are zoas. I like them but have five different sets of zoas....im debating.
how big? how many polyps?

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
You can never have enough zoa man they are like zoas but much bigger one is about 30+p and the other is about 50+p

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Man rumen, I saw the title of the thread and was ready to jump in my car and head your way at high speed, but then I saw it was just corals lol

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
SynDen;331585 said:
Man rumen, I saw the title of the thread and was ready to jump in my car and head your way at high speed, but then I saw it was just corals lol
DBTC Weed = Puff puff pass :p

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
sethsolomon;331586 said:
DBTC Weed = Puff puff pass :p
No. Its puff puff puff puff...pass that **** dude...puff puff puff...stop hogging...puff puff roach. Lol.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Dbtc weed

Mackinaw79;338051 said:
was wondering if you still have any left? I'm in littleton also. just getting started and anything would help. Thanks!
I'll cut us a couple easy zoa if you want to make the trip to Greeley.

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mackinaw79;338051 said:
was wondering if you still have any left? I'm in littleton also. just getting started and anything would help. Thanks!
Yes I have a couple of different coral I can dbtc hit me up 9094386374

thanks Dr Harlemtutu,

Dr.HarlemTutu;338074 said:
I'll cut us a couple easy zoa if you want to make the trip to Greeley.
Thanks for the offer, but that is quite the drive for me. I'm going to have to pass this time. very nice of you to offer tho!

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Mackinaw79;338121 said:
Thanks for the offer, but that is quite the drive for me. I'm going to have to pass this time. very nice of you to offer tho!
Not a problem! We all need to help each other out. Many have done the same for me.