December Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy!!

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
bgrimm;130186 said:
So the group buy will be open if there is 10 people from the 20th to the 26th? If so I'm in.
Correct!

You can make your purchase anytime between the 20th and 26th.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Now that i think about it i will call them first thing Monday morning to find out how shipping is going to be handled with the holidays.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sweet we got 10!!!

Updated list:

boastrike
crustytheclown
cdrewferd
aztecdreams
Boogie
Bluegrass
Dirtefish
BPreefer
Nightwatch
Bgrimm

The GB will start on 12-20-11 and end on 12-26-11

Ok everyone the GB will not start until you get an email from BRS on 12-20-11. If you dont get the email check your spam folder!! Or login to BRS and check for group buy status---->

If it says group buy in there than you are good to shop. Last day to order will be monday 12-26-11

I can still add people up until the 26th so if you didnt sign up and you want in LMK and i will get you set up.

Any questions just ask!

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
You can order now you just wont get the GB pricing:) BRS GB's only run on tuesdays-mondays.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok guys, this is the message i just got from BRS:

We will be here every weekday next week, and every weekday the week after that, so we will be shipping packages each of those days. UPS will not be in service on Monday, the 26th, so packages will not actually be in transit that day.

This being said if you purchase on dec 24th or 25th it will not ship until tuesday!

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
tlsrcs;130366 said:
hi i am new to the thread. i was wondering if it is no to late to join for the group buy?
welcome! I can still add you, just send me your BRS login address and your last name and i will get you on the list:)

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
tlsrcs- your added!

The GB should be starting shortly, i will PM everyone as soon as it starts!

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
If your name is on this list then you are signed up for the GB, if you are not on this list and you want to be then PM me your info!

boastrike
crustytheclown

cdrewferd
aztecdreams
Boogie
Bluegrass
Dirtefish
BPreefer
Nightwatch
Bgrimm
Michael lemke
tlsrcs

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Order placed. Thanks Dill!

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just an fyi: Less than an hour after I ordered and they sent me a tracking number and confirmed shipping. Great service!

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
BRS always has great customer service, thats why i like doing the GB's with them!