December bulkreefsupply group buy anyone?

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The brs group buy will star the Tuesday after we get ten people registered! you need to get me your name fist and last and your registered email address

If your not registered with brs then create an account on BulkReefSupply.com if they don't have one already *critical*

* On the pre-determined Tuesday each participant will receive an email notifying them that the Group Buy has started.
* Participants can start buying as soon as they get this email. Please wait for this email before placing orders!
* During the group buy week participants will login to their own account to place their own order, which ships immediately.
* At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Customer. BRS Preferred Customer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!

So if you want in and are sure your not going to back out, then i will need You to PM me your last name and your BRS login address. Email address must be the same as the BRS login address!!!!!

Group buy list
1. Craigar
2sweat044
3Jeremiah
4.gajake
5.01M5PWR
6.ailachami
7Tony44
8.clowninaround7474
9crwreef

Last edited by a moderator:

kutcha

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
if i dont have to buy anything i will be added to the list so that the people who want to get stuff can cause i just bought everythingi need for a while in the november group buy

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Jeremiah;284302 said:
Can I go in and load things into my basket to keep track of what I need or does it need to be empty before we start?
You can add stuff to your cart that's not a biggie they only hold your stuff for 5 days I think though

Tony44

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Do you think we will get to 10 before months end? Will you go into Jan? I need to order reagents and test kits very soon the rest I need can wait until Jan.

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Im interested in the January group buy for sure. Is there anything specific I need to do as I already have an account with BRS?

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
clowninaround7474;285645 said:
Im interested in the January group buy for sure. Is there anything specific I need to do as I already have an account with BRS?
Just send me your registered email and last name