CLICK HERE FOR MAP

Cost:
FREE - Open to General Public

Time:
1pm-4pm

Raffle Times:
2pm and 3pm

Who should attend
: simple, :high5:ANYONE AND EVERYONE!!!!
So what this means is bring the kids, grandparents, significant others , aunts, uncles, sisters, brothers,
cousins, as whom ever would like to join is welcome!!!

Vendors in Attendance:

Ambrosio Aquatics
Coral Expressions (tentative)
Mind Blowing Corals
Gonzo Corals
Coral Junkie
Aquatic Art
The Coral Shop
Algae Barn
Mind Blowing Corals
PS Aquatics
Reef Koi

Raffle Items:

60# real reef rock
A box of kent reef salt
A bucket of salinity reef salt
A bucket of Microlift salt
24" t5 light
Danner mag 5 pump
Tunze pump
Rods Food Multi Packs
Chemi pure products
Seachem's Aquavitro products
Red Sea Max 130D - All in One tank
(Tickets will be $5 for this item only)
Raffle Items - Gift Cards From:
Reef2Go
AquaMart:
Ambrosio Aquatics:
Elite Reef:
Aqua Imports:
Mind Blowing Corals:
Algae Barn:
Air, Water & Ice:
Gonzo Corals:

And the list goes on so stay tuned :)

Other Info:

This will count as 1 of 2 meetings required to get your membership badge and membership card for LFS discount, so make sure you dont miss out!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I vote that ReefChief not be allowed to enter the raffle after his rigged performance at the AA one. :hippie:

Just kidding Josh. That was amazing, and I plan to have you hand over my money at this raffle to see if any of that Golden Luck might rub off on my cash. Look forward to seeing everyone at this event.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sounds like fun. Can't wait.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I am really excited to be hosting and can't wait for you all to see my setup.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Blindrage;277418 said:
I vote that ReefChief not be allowed to enter the raffle after his rigged performance at the AA one. :hippie:

Just kidding Josh. That was amazing, and I plan to have you hand over my money at this raffle to see if any of that Golden Luck might rub off on my cash. Look forward to seeing everyone at this event.
LOL, I just about died reading this. Its not my luck, its my sons luck. I give him my tickets, he puts them in the boxes. Weve won at least one thing at every metting weve attended, but never cleaned up like that!

Im excited for this one, should be alot of fun and will be awesome to see the tank in person!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Anyone curious what one of the big ticket items will be in the Raffle for this extravaganza ?

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;278784 said:
Anyone curious what one of the big ticket items will be in the Raffle for this extravaganza ?
Well... yeah!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Well you def will stare at it, ooohhhh and ahhhh over it and dump money in it like a new car. Lol but sorry not a new car, I wish!!!!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
We don't need more stuff... We don't need more stuff...
But PRECIOUS!!! They're having RAFFLES!!! You MUST participate in raffles. They always have such lovely things in raffles...

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Don't forget to mark this on your calendars folks!!! This is sure to be the biggest and best selection of corals under one roof since the June Reef Ed!!!!

More Vendors showing up each week! This means more Corals, more Corals and more Corals!!!

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
sweat044;278967 said:
I was wondering by Frag Swap if you mean we bring frags to swap? I am new to this? Trying to make my first Denver meeting
We do have an event where we invite members to bring frags to trade...our last one was a couple months ago.

For this event...we encourage you to bring your cash or credit cards...and a permission slip from your significant other stating that you can blow your savings on hot corals provided by our sponsors. :)

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think there is a lot of trading going on, but people have frags and items for sale normally.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ya the word swap is a tad misleading sorry about that. Its been called a swap for many years and we just haven't changed the name. My guess in its creation there was allot more frag swapping going on among hobbyists, where as these days the primiary focus is generally swapping cash for amazingly sweet corals instead lol :money: OH ITS AWESOME TRUST ME!!!!!!!!!

*However we'll def add this to our list of things to do and discuss a new catchy name for the Annual December Coral Sale.