December Meeting - ROCKY MOUNTAIN FRAG SWAP AND SALE!!!!!

Rebel

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would like to extend a very heartfelt thank you to everyone involved in the event today--the sponsors and vendors who supplied raffle items, the sponsors/vendors who donated corals to CHS and to my student's tank, everyone who attended and visited the tank (I was glad to finally show it off!) and put tickets in the raffle, and an especially big thank your to Chad and MASC for their support of Columbine and our reef aquarium. You are all very generous people and it is much appreciated.

Rebel/Jason

G

who won the goods??? Hey Rebel, when youre ready to frag that red planet out, let me know! I didnt see Keys Island there, did I miss the booth?

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Great event, thanks for opening the school for us and I love the library tank very cool! Its always so great seeing high schools involved so we can keep this hobby going!

Chris

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Well the swap/sale was a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE success!!!!!! Thank you everyone who attended, thank you SPONSORS/VENDORS, and thank you Jason (aka Rebel) and CHS for letting us hold our greatest event to date!!!!!!

* all those whom signed in and this was your Second meeting and need a badge, please PM and let me know. I believe I have most of you badged up as members, but will need addresses for all of you. This also goes fro anyone else who believes they need a badge and or card.

romebaby

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just wanted to say thank you for the event and a special thanks to whoever was drawing the tickets at the end. Sorry didn't get your name but you drew your own ticket and passed on the grand prize nano, and my 8 year old won it. We're new to this and still in the process of setting up our first tank. Now he gets one in his room. Needless to say you sent his enthusiasm sky high. Thanks again!