drywall work

High Plains Reefer

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
so we had a major electrical issue with the house and had to punch some holes in the walls greiner electrical came out and is fixing the electrical right no but there is going to be drywall work that we need done asap some of it is in high celings some around the windows and a few other spots here and there anyone here do drywall or know of anyone who they would be willing to recomend

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
I'm getting ready to tear apart my master bath due to water damage. Our roofer is sub contracting the bathroom to me to do while they tear up my roof and redo it.

Ask and you may find out, don't ask and you will never know.

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
I was a drywall finisher before my service in the Navy.

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
Yeah man. I'll help you out, I'm always willing to help other people out.

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
I have to get my bathroom done insurance won't wait long. Lol.

The high holes, how high are they and will a regular ladder reach them? How big are the holes? Is there any studs available for the repairs?

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
While we are at it. Anyone a painter? I need an air gun to paint my house.

Anyone do windows? I have to replace all of my windows and back sliding door.

High Plains Reefer

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
sounds good but I really need to get the celing stuff done asap because the wont hang the fans back up until it is at least closed in so we can hang the fans because it gets so hot in the main room without them the electrician was using a 8 foot ladder to do the wiring

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
OK let me see how far I can get tomorrow. Monday is when the roof is getting replaced and I need to have all the demo done by then. That is when the dumpster will be here, I have mud I will have to see if I can find it. To patch it we can either use drywall or patch's along with drywall and tape. the mesh is OK. I will bring my tools, and anything you can think of. DO you have a ladder?

Text me 303-827-8130

High Plains Reefer

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Ok I'm bringing this back because there is more work to do now that I am working on finishing the basement I have a bunch of patching to do in the house and I have about 12 sheets of drywall that I need hung and finished to get the basement started I am almost finished with the framing and electrical I should be ready for drywall this weekend does anyone that can tape and finish drywall want a job either a side job or a regular job I just need to get it done and I need it to look good I am planning on doing a smooth finish or a very light texture finish