1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

emerald crab

Discussion in 'Non-Corals' started by andre, May 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andre

andre Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

good sized crab. I got him along with a bunch of other cuc for a brand new (cycled) tank. I don't think there's enough for him to eat in there, so he started in one one of my snails. Had to pull him out. Have him in my quarantine tank now, but I don't think he's happy there.

2. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Secretary

I have tons of bubble algae. Where are you located?

3. jda123

jda123 Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

If you do not end up selling/trading it, then just feed it. It will gladly eat pellets or sinking wafers.

4. Off The Deep End

Off The Deep End Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

I will take him if your up north

5. Fourthwind

Fourthwind Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

If the crabs don't work, flucanazole does. Takes about four weeks and perhaps two doses.

Cherub likes this.
  6. andre

andre Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Thanks everyone, taken.