Emergency Help Need - Tank Ruptured

TheSkipper

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hi Folks -

I just had my 175 Gallon acrylic tank split down a seam. I have water everywhere. But lucky it was in my basement. Everything must go.

First off I have some livestock and rock that I want to get rid of tonight. Some great big pieces.

I am in Paker - I would like some folks to at least save the Fish

3 clowns,
1 sail fin tang
1 copper butterfly
3 RBT anemones.

They fish will die - i am trying to keep the water moving but needs to be tonight.

PM me I will give you my number.

I would not mind a little cash for what you take but just a pittance.

Thanks

TheSkipper

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just to be clear - you come over and help me out - you leave with Free stuff. I will have the Bronco Game on too.

Lots of other stuff - help me clean out the tank so my who house does not smell and leave with gear and/or fish. Bring a pump. Again in Parker CO. Thanks

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Ah man, sorry to hear that. I have 150g stock tank you could borrow, and setup a temporary tank for your critters, if you cant find a home for the fish. I cant leave the house right now with kid asleep, but you can come get it tonight or tomorrow if you want. I work from home so I am generally here.
Did you try calling Aquatic Art? They can likely help help house some fish temporarily for you too

TheSkipper

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks SynDen - Sctip and a buddy are currently in route to help me out and take care of the livestock. Thanks much for the offer!