Event Hosts

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
lol, who knows. That's a thread for August. I'm sure there are plenty of fine people to "lead" the club. But again, we will know in August.

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;89768 said:
Not that it's a "big" deal as I remember you having a tank in the studio, do you still have it??

At the moment I have no dates in mind, I'll send you a PM

It's definitely a sweet place!! I bought my 125 from Brent a long time ago lol!

So if I'm reading everything correct I we have 3 meetings lined up. At the moment Pro Lawn we are just scheduling through August. I'll send you a PM though. At the moment I'm "hoping" to get someone closer up here to the Longmont to FOCO area but we will definitely have a meeting in Denver if nobody up here can volunteer.

May - open
June - Collwins
July - Last "hurrah" for the board
August - Scchase, introduce the new board
Yeah, it's a 90 gal with a c2c + bean animal. Not a crazy big tank like some of the guys have. But I can give photo pointers. :)

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
We can use the conference room at my work, itll seat a few hundred lol.
no tank in there though, but that room is bigger than my house lol

was thinking it would be good for a DBTC plenty of tables, could put the list up on the screen

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;90056 said:
My apt has a club house that we can do DBTC meeting or some sort of presentation in, afterwards there's a pool!
lol....not enough chlorine in the world to make me want to get in the pool with some club members ....lol
but cool idea

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
My house could be used i suspose. Not much to look at but I'd offer it up if y'all needed a place to be up north here.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
projectx;89875 said:
We can use the conference room at my work, itll seat a few hundred lol.
no tank in there though, but that room is bigger than my house lol

was thinking it would be good for a DBTC plenty of tables, could put the list up on the screen
I used to do meetings in that room, plenty of room and has a stage for speakers if anyone wants to present. With audio and visual equipment.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow sorry guys!! I've got a show this weekend and it's been crazy busy preparing for! BUT, the plan was the have D&G do our meeting this month on the 26th of the month which is a little different because it's a Thursday. They would be doing it during their business hours. It would be a series of "classes" setup by them that you can go sit in on. They had talked about it a little bit in a different thread asking for different topics and such. Since this will be an ongoing thing through the day, we were also looking to try and have a house where we could have people chill in before/after the classes. I know boogie had said he may be able to do something, can you still boogs??

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;89768 said:
June - Collwins
July - Last "hurrah" for the board
August - Scchase, introduce the new board
This was supposed to be the final lineup for the board since our term is up in August. Collwins was supposed to be up next for the June meeting.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Need to retract my offer for the 18th. Just got hit with a kid schedule conflict.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
We need to get serious about this, Collwins or Brents shop? Date /time? , cannot be a last minute deal.

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm out for June as well. Just booked some travel and gigs that will keep my busy the rest if the month.

July BBQ?

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
jgonzz;93209 said:
I could do another meeting here as well.
Well if collwins backs out.......... I have been wanting to go over to josh's.