Everything must go!

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
120g RR 4x2x2, stand, sump, ca reactor, AquaC EV 180 skimmer, mag 9.5, mag 12, LED sump light, ACjr (head unit, temp, pH, DC8), MP40w, JBJ ATO, grounding probe.

All materials needed to do w/c, buckets, brutes, extra pumps, extra tubing.

Corals, everything that didn't die comes with it.

Fish, Scopas Tang, foxface, sixline wrasse, B/W clowns, red mandarin, 3x blue/green chromis.

Everything is automated except for feeding, you still have to feed the livestock yourself.

I'm in a terrible personal situation and need cash to move. Will not part out, priced to move at only $800 for everything. Don't ask to part out, I will just make fun of you for not reading an being a retard.

click here for pics, http://www.marinecolorado.org/forums/showthread.php?4623-R_P-s-120-build!

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
will you part any of it out? :p

bummer!

HoosierDaddy

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sorry to hear. Well if you part out I would be interested in the Vortech. So call me a retard for reading it and still posting that LOL. What lights come with it?

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sorry guys (and gal), this isn't really electro shock therapy related, its a personal issue.

Forgot to mention that 40w UV filter(new quartz sleeve and bulb), extra marco rock, and hanna checkers (UL Phosphorous and Alk) comes with this. I'm sure I'm leaving out something or another.

First with the cash gets it.

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Suck Man! But we all know this will go faster parted out. I still haven't set up the 3 gal pico I got from you if you are looking for something small when this sells. Are you staying in CO?

Well if you want back in at some time there are lots of us here willing to help with frags. If you do decide to sell things seperately, I'm first in line for your zoas!:eek:

rockys_pride;97295 said:
Tank has been spoken for and paid

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
:( Wait... why? This sucks... what the heck happened? nevermind, you don't need to answer that... I'm just shocked. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know. I have storage if nothing else!