Evolution LED Group Buy 120w $199 each!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
reefkoi;123200 said:
not yet, I'll shoot off an email now, its 8:23 am in China right now they are just getting to work :)
if they're not on holiday ....lol

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
If you get them on Friday will you be bring them down along with Frags on Saturday?

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
ahh ok I'll be on an airplane bound for Hong Kong then LOL so I guess we will stick with delivering corals (and hopefully leds) saturday at the park meadows mall usual spot :)

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
reefkoi;123409 said:
ahh ok I'll be on an airplane bound for Hong Kong then LOL so I guess we will stick with delivering corals (and hopefully leds) saturday at the park meadows mall usual spot :)
i will be at Sundays meeting i could take the lights to those who cant meet up with you on Saturday.

dvenson;123427 said:
i will be at Sundays meeting i could take the lights to those who cant meet up with you on Saturday.
Im stuck working fri/sat/sun 8 to 8pm, lemme know if you can help out as far as holding em for me. Im down in the springs so gonna have to come pick em up on my next day off.
If anyone is available to help out either holding em for me or dropping em off please let me know. Id offer a frag as a tip, but nothing is ready to share yet aside from my crop of xenia that is growing out of control.

Pm me if ya can help.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
reefkoi;123409 said:
Still need address I can get in mail today!