Evolution LED Group Buy 120w $199 each!

jgonzz

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
UPDATE !!!!

I'm in china still it's awesome. I saw my LEDs being built and they will be there at home about the same time as me. I'll attach a pic to this text can you please get on masc in the led group buy and post the pic and let everyone know the lights will be at my place by friday and I can setup a delivery on the weekend for them

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
all the lights are here, can everyone meet me in denver for pickup this weekend? no mall meeting way too crowded right now, any suggestions on time/day and place thats not full of crazy christmas shoppers?

Does weekend mean saturday or sunday? Actually either way Im semi screwed lol.

I work saturday and sunday is my replacement day for turkeyday since retail managment requires me to participate in the hell that is black friday, including ruining turkey day with all the prep.

Anyhow I do live in the springs, any chance I could pick em up from ya on monday?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
reefkoi;125834 said:
all the lights are here, can everyone meet me in denver for pickup this weekend? no mall meeting way too crowded right now, any suggestions on time/day and place thats not full of crazy christmas shoppers?
you can use my driveway and if you have any extra lights just leave them on the doorstep :)

jagermeister

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
What about Saturday around 2:00 or 3:00? There's a big Sheraton hotel on the side of I-25 in the tech center. We could possibly meet in their parking lot? Tech center is usually dead on the weekends.

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
ok I think saturday or sunday afternoon works, I'll firm it up by tomorrow afternoon. I am available for pickup here tomorrow (friday) and monday as well email me if you want to setup a time/day to come grab em :)

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
ok lets do saturday (tomorrow) in Denver at 3:00

please LMK if you can do this, if not maybe you can arrange one of the other guys to take your lights for you?

Lets meet up at the parking lot of the Sheridan at the tech center then I'll try to pull in right off the street in the parking lot, you can call me if you cant find me, I will PM everyone thats got lights coming with my number ok?

thanks
C

Anyone thats going to the denver pick up tomorrow from the springs? Im stuck working saturday so wont be able to make it. So if your from the springs and can help shoot me a pm.

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
dirtefish;126057 said:
he had asked me to see if i could find someone going to denver to bring it back, trust me id rather go see his set up lol
I'm confused, I live dopwn here and will be taking all the lights to denver for the northern guys if you live down here just come over before I leave or after I get back ok?

Chris

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
crustytheclown;126379 said:
whens the next group buy. lol?
I might do one again someday wont be for a while though if I do...

dirtefish;126546 said:
Just finished cutting up my canopy and installing my lights....

All I can say is wow... god damn amazing!

Thank you Reefkoi!
sweet! thank you for the purchase!!!!!

Hey Chris. U should do another group buy that you actually make money lol. Truly though those were insane prices. I would love to be involved in a group buy in the future if u do one