1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Fall coral grow-out contest time?

Discussion in 'Coral Propagation and Aquaculture' started by TheRealChrisBrown, Oct 31, 2017.

1. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

Seems like the club usually does a grow out contest of some sort about this time of the year. We should start one for 2017! I'm still admiring my competition grow out from several years ago. Not even sure what it is, but it's still alive and kicking!

100_0017.JPG

2. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

We have actually been discussing this very thing recently, as its been a while since we did one. Look for one to pop up soon ;)

Bdk1786 and TheRealChrisBrown like this.
  3. TheRealChrisBrown

4. scchase

scchase Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Working on putting this together as I type. Will have multiple options.

Bdk1786 and TheRealChrisBrown like this.
  5. scchase

scchase Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Oh that one was an Efflo/Solitaryensis hard to tell until it actually gets some size to it.

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  6. TheRealChrisBrown

Good eye Scott! I did some digging and searching and found a post that says it was A. Solitaryensis!