February BRS Group Buy

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll be coordinating MASC BRS Group Buys going forward. If you need to order from BRS, and don't see an active Group Buy, let me know, and we'll fire one up!!

Take a look around here: Bulk Reef Supply

Please feel free to shoot me your BRS email login, and your last name in a PM, and I'll add you to the list. It's very important that you have a valid BRS account setup prior to the Group Buy.

Create an account here: Create BRS Account

• Once we have 10 on the list, the Group Buy will start the following Tuesday. We can't start until we get 10, but there's no commitment if you send me your name, and don't buy anything.
  • You'll receive an email from BRS confirming the Group Buy has started. You may order once you receive the email. If you do not get the email that Tuesday, it's likely your info provided does not match your BRS info (name or email).
  • You will pay for your own items, and they will ship direct to you!
  • If you don't get free shipping post up on this thread, and there may be someone that you can share an order to get to free shipping amounts.
  • At the end of the group buy, your account will be automatically be bumped upto Preferred Customer which gets you discounts when not participating in active group buys.
  • Nice way to save some $$ and help the club in the process!

February Group Buy members:

1. Munch
  2. lesserwhirls
  3. AGGJSW
  4. Balz3352
  5. FishTV
  6. zinovate
  7. BrianH
  8. Synden
  9. opakapaka
  10. CRW Reef
  11. jbuckeye76
  12. jbanman14
  13. deboy69
  14. BryanF
  15. MuralReef
  16. Tango

Last edited by a moderator:

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Put me down, think you have my email but let me know if you don't.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
2 more ..lets go

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, we have 10, I'll get this in. IF you want in, I need your info by Sunday at 5pm. After 5pm, you have to wait until next round!

Last edited by a moderator: