February BRS Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
BRS Group buy for February!

Take a look around here: Bulk Reef Supply

Please feel free to shoot me your BRS email login, and your last name in a PM, and I'll add you to the list. It's very important that you have a valid BRS account setup prior to the Group Buy.

Create an account here: Create BRS Account
Once we have 10 on the list, the Group Buy will start the following Saturday
Each participant will receive an email on the Friday prior to the pre-determined Saturday notifying them that the Group Buy has started.
Please wait for this email before placing orders or you won’t receive 10x points.After you receive the email, simply login to your BulkReefSupply.com account and start shopping. Place your individual order which will be shipped immediately and directly to your mailing address.
The Group Buy lasts 3 days (through the following Monday). Please order early to ensure your item does not go out of stock.
At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Reefer. BRS Preferred Reefer's receive 5x bonus points and free shipping over $49. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!
Nice way to save some $$ and help the club in the process!

February Group Buy Participants

1 FishTV
2 Balz3352
3 Sctip
4 neil82
5 dougtho
6 MBX5
7 SkyShark
8 Kayvon
9 Munch
10 DJBM3
11 Haddonisreef (info needed)

Last edited by a moderator:

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Please note, OP has been changed, new BRS group buy terms...... three days, Saturday to Monday

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Alright, we have the minimum, I will get this going tonight, if you want in on this months group buy, please send me your info, I'll get the list updated this afternoon.

Last edited by a moderator:

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have updated everyone that I have received info from. Still need info from a couple, The OP is updated with all the the people that I have, if you are not on the list, I do not have your info, please post interest here, and try to PM me your info again.

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Script, got your info, not going to edit original post right now, forum edits are kinda wonky right now.

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
Gotcha please make sure my email is the same as my username sctip and not script. I know its just autocorrect just want to make sure. Thanks.

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sctip;n635966 said:
Gotcha please make sure my email is the same as my username sctip and not script. I know its just autocorrect just want to make sure. Thanks.
yep, got it.... that's more auto fingers, than auto correct, I cut and paste the form to avoid that kind of a problem.

I'm hoping to get this set up for this weekend, but haven't heard back from BRS yet, and just missed the person in charge when I called. I will update when I hear something, and if its a go for this weekend, everyone will get an email from BRS letting you know when it will start.

Status
Not open for further replies.