February BRS Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
The group buy wont start until next Saturday 2/13/16, with the new program brs has started, it takes a little more time to set up. Im going to post up some more information later today about the new program details, but just as a teaser, ......... 10X points, and Free Shipping at $29 during the group buy period. I'm also working with them to set up a group buy at the same time every month so everyone can better plan for their next purchase! More details to come....

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Right in Dane!!!!! Thank you for taking care of this and getting that deal in the works!

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
*UPDATE* This is from communications with BRS

We’ve recently made some drastic improvements to the Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy Program. You can call it Group Buy 2.0, and we’d love to offer your club the opportunity to participate! These changes offer much better benefits for your club members over the old system, and make it much easier organize and to sign up. All you need to do is:

1. Decide on a weekend for your Group Buy. Keep in mind the Group Buy will start that Saturday 12:01AM and go through Monday, 11:59PM and during that time anyone who shops will earn 10x points on pretty much everything (10% back) as well as get free shipping over $29 in the contiguous US.

2. Respond! Once we hear back from you with your preferred weekend, we will send you additional information including a link. This link can be posted or shared with your club members, and will allow anyone that wants to join the ability to sign up for the Group Buy simply by clicking it and filling out the require fields.

That means you don’t need to gather any names together, since we pretty much do it for you!

3. Shop! We’ll get the Group Buy setup for you on your requested date, so as soon as it hits that Saturday at 12:01AM you are ready to shop and save!

Also, anyone who participates in a Group Buy gets automatically converted to a Preferred Reefer once it’s complete. This will give them 5x points on purchases going forward and free shipping over $49 – which is an awesome benefit!

We’re really excited to be able to offer this to the community, and I am looking forward to hearing back from you. Please let me know if you have any questions at all!

Thank you,

BRS

Last edited by a moderator:

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
As it stands, I should be getting our registration link on Monday. I will post that link in a new group buy thread, along with any additional information, and instructions that they send. I will also include a link to that post in this thread before I lock it. Anyone that wants to be apart of the group buy simply needs to follow the link, and register before the group buy starts ( don't wait too long, and forget ). This months group buy will run from 12:01AM Saturday 2/13/16 thru 11:59PM Monday 2/15/16. If you've never been apart of one of our BRS Group Buys, you should make sure you get in on this. Besides getting better than normal pricing on most things that don't carry MAP pricing, 10x points, and free shipping at $29 during the group buy, once you participate, you become a "Preferred Reefer". "Preferred Reefer's" continue to get good pricing on non MAP items, even after the group buy has ended, 5X points when not in a group buy, and free shipping at $49!

Last edited by a moderator:

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Please note: No need to send me any information, and sorry for any confusion. BRS has changed the group buy program, and it is now a self registering system. Once they prepare our group buy, and send me the registration link, I will post it in a new thread. I will not be registering anyone, even if you have sent me your info, everyone will have to register themselves once the registration link is provided. Please be patient, no one has missed out on anything yet! I will post up all the information needed once I have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.