February BRS Group Buy!!

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
As soon as we have 10 people signed up it will start the following tuesday!

If you dont know what BRS is then look here: http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/store/

Here are the rules from BRS:

To set up a Group Buy with BulkReefSupply.com simply: (i will be taking care of setting this up but you must do what is hilighted in red)
  • Gather a minimum of 10 participants
  • Instruct everyone to create an account on BulkReefSupply.com if they don't have one already *critical*
  • Pick a Tuesday the group buy will start. Group buys run Tuesdays through the following Monday.
  • Complete the group buy form and send to GroupBuys@BulkReefSupply.com . You can download the form by clicking this link or send a request to the email address above.
Then what? Here is what will happen after your list is emailed:
  • On the pre-determined Tuesday each participant will receive an email notifying them that the Group Buy has started.
  • Participants can start buying as soon as they get this email. Please wait for this email before placing orders!
  • During the group buy week participants will login to their own account to place their own order, which ships immediately.
  • At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Customer. BRS Preferred Customer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!
Questions from the past:

Q- Who do we pay? A- BRS at the end of your order!
Q- Where does it ship to? A- Your house or where ever you see fit!

So if you want in and are sure your not going to back out, then i will need your last name and your email address. Email address must be the same as the BRS email address!!!!!

Any questions just ask:)

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Atari;136446 said:
So with this we still have to pay for shipping?
Yes because it will be getting shipped directly to you, standard rules apply so if you spend enough you get free shipping.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So the idea is that a group buy gets you a better price on the products, and regular price on the shipping? Oh, and then every order I place after the group buy gets me prices somewhere between retail and a group buy price... NICE!

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh, and then every order I place after the group buy gets me prices somewhere between retail and a group bye price... NICE!

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
RefferMatt;136488 said:
So the idea is that a group buy gets you a better price on the products, and regular price on the shipping? Oh, and then every order I place after the group buy gets me prices somewhere between retail and a group buy price... NICE!
You got it! Now you can still get free shipping you just have to meet the required amount.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sprague78;137741 said:
I would like to get in let me know when we get enough people. Thanks
Cool send me your info and i will put you on the list, i PM everyone when we hit 10 ppl so you know the start date:)

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Updated list:

CmacLD*
Coloagro
Rockys Pride
Sprague78

If there is an asterisk next to your name then i still need your BRS email address and last name:)

Last edited by a moderator:

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
i will be down but i really cant do it till closer to the end of feb but i need alot of stuff like neptune apex, just alot of stuff

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
newtoreef;137989 said:
i will be down but i really cant do it till closer to the end of feb but i need alot of stuff like neptune apex, just alot of stuff
It just depends on when we get 10 ppl, if not then im sure we will do a march group buy too.