• Oh this sounds like fun for more +2 or more

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have to sit out this one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Was just there these frag packs are nice!.......um I mean they look bad I need to nurse them back to health ya that's what I meant to say ;)

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
yeah, truly AWFUL!!! Y'all don't need to bring any money for raffles. I swear.

(and if you believe that, I've got some oceanfront property downtown.)

Reef_Newbie

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was there last night, and it was really hard not to pick up a similar frag from that same frogspawn colony in the frag pack. Really nice color.

I was in need of fish so I picked up a nice looking young Flasher Wrasse.

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Elite has great fish. They really take the time to get them ready to go to their new home.

mikejrice

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
We've got a couple more things to add to the raffle. We're going to be adding in a refractometer kit and one year of free Elite Reef Cuisine!

[attachment=66100:name]

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll be there! Gotta get my 2nd meeting in lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Dont forget this is this weekend folks!!! Its a Saturday evening meeting, so this might help some of you who dont normally get to come. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
rplank;294876 said:
Are we doing a frag swap Saturday?
This is not any sort of sanctioned frag swap or mass trade deal, this is just a normal monthly meeting. Our next big Coral sale will be April 12th and its called ReefEd - www.reefed.net

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Driving down from Loveland, anyone want to carpool?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shinchan

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Any chance I can get my membership card at the meeting? I donated to join over 6 months ago, 3 months later I got membership status on the forum but despite several request I was never sent a membership card.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Shinchan;295272 said:
Any chance I can get my membership card at the meeting? I donated to join over 6 months ago, 3 months later I got membership status on the forum but despite several request I was never sent a membership card.
Sorry about that. PM'ing you with my phone number, give me a call and well get this hashed out and get you taken care of.

Last edited by a moderator:

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Shinchan;295272 said:
I made a card for you back in October...but don't have you on my list of requests for your card to be mailed. In any case, I'll be at the meeting Saturday and will have your card for you.