Feeding advice needed

I received 4 fish on 3/11. 3 ORA fish and the other wild caught all through live aquaria. The wild caught is eating everything and the ORA fish took 3-4 days to get eating. (2 clowns and a goby) 1 of the clowns though isn't interested in anything. I've tried flake, pellet, freeze dried, live baby brine and frozen. All with and without garlic/selcon and nothing. On a rare occasion the fish may swim up to food but I never see anything go into its mouth. I'm out of ideas. Anyone else have any thoughts?

Yesterday and today I've noticed odd swimming behavior as well. It's a jerking motion, nothing I've seen from clownfish before. Not like the quiver when they are paired up/mating. [video]https://vimeo.com/159653807[/video]

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
sethsolomon;n642333 said:
Either the fish has tourette syndrome, or I am going to guess it has an internal parasite.
+1

I have not tried PE mysis and no food intake yet. I've been stepping back from the tank to the other side of the room so it's been more difficult to tell. Might be nibbling on stuff that unjust can't see but definitely not eating like the other fish.

Fourthwind

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I had one that wouldn't touch pellet, brine, or mysis. Dropped a few garlic soaked blood worms and he took those. after a week or two he perked up and started anything that hits the tank. Prazipro does affect the appetite of some fish as well.