1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Few Items FS

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by IUFan, Mar 2, 2021.

1. IUFan

IUFan Copepod

Just going through some items that I’m not using anymore.

1. EcoTech Radion XR30 Pro, upgraded to Gen 3 Pro, with Diffuser kits. $375 each. $700 for both.

2. 10 Gallon Quarantine Tank setup. HOB filter, with brand new UV clip on (that was $25 and I never got to use it) clip on light, custom acrylic cover. $50

3. Test kits. $15 each. Po4, No3, CA, MG, Alk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. IUFan

IUFan Copepod

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. IUFan

IUFan Copepod

The QT equipment sold, leaving the 10Gallon tank, $10 if anyone needs a small QT tank.

Ca & Alk test kits sold.

Radions - Price reduced: $600 if you buy both, $325 each separately.

4. Wet Paycheck

Wet Paycheck Copepod

I might want to take a look at the lights if you’ve still got them. You can give me a call if you’d like. 303-265-1761-Jay