KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Why do you have to live so far away...lol

What size is the sump?

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dang that sump/reg is just a little to big for my BC29 stand.

sugaree

Cleaner Shrimp
Interested! Just called left voice message.

edited

Sorry, I missed that someone was already on the way. Keep me as a backup please if you have a no show.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
You still have that cool pvc overflow?

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks again for that stuff. I was unable to get a hold of my friend with the truck but I can come help you get it to the dumpster if you need it gone. Sucks it wouldn't fit in my car. Sugaree was interested in the 20 gallon so I offered it to her and let her know about the stand so she may want it. I was mainly interested in the sump and overflow set up so I am happy to share the rest.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Where you at Denver?

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was just thinking if you were close I could run you down to get the stand. But your not close

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;88207 said:
I was just thinking if you were close I could run you down to get the stand. But your not close
Ah that was nice of you I appreciate the thought still.

Thanks Denvercherub for passing along the extra stuff you didn't need! That tank has done some travelling today.
Indeed it has lol and so have I! I don't think I've driven this much in months lol. Time for a break.

othercents

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
KhensuRa;88193 said:
You still have that cool pvc overflow?
No I removed the PVC overflow a while back. The main reason was to reduce the amount of noise from the overflow and bubbles in the sump. It would have been better if I could have drilled the tank.

Denvercherub;88198 said:
Thanks again for that stuff. I was unable to get a hold of my friend with the truck but I can come help you get it to the dumpster if you need it gone. Sucks it wouldn't fit in my car. Sugaree was interested in the 20 gallon so I offered it to her and let her know about the stand so she may want it. I was mainly interested in the sump and overflow set up so I am happy to share the rest.
I can take care of moving the stand if no one wants it.

chrislorentz;88200 said:
Where you at Denver?
The stand is at County Line & Quebec. It is a corner TV stand that I drilled holes into for the sump to fit in, but it is well built and much better than a normal aquarium stand. It is best with the custom sump since the sump was short enough to fit in the stand.

David