Fish for sale.

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Zooid;93475 said:
I have snowflakes and black and whites :D
But they definitely aren't priced like these hehe.
Pm sent :)

prolawn_care

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
The pair is doing well in their new home! They have been cleaning a section of live rock and displaying for each other! I expect to see eggs here in the next few weeks. I turned the temp up to 81-82 degrees a week ago and seems to be helping speed things up. The female is the black and white, she has grown quite a bit since i got them from you!

I have a pair of picassos coming in on Monday and i'm debating adding these to the mix of putting them in their own tank or just putting them in the 125... I hate to mess anything up that these guys are doing!

Thanks again for the fish, and at a great price! I'm looking for a bubble tip anemone if anyone has one that they are looking to sell! Sunburst preferably, but willing to consider any!

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
I'd be wary of putting more clowns in especially if your trying to mate.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
prolawn_care;93633 said:
The pair is doing well in their new home! They have been cleaning a section of live rock and displaying for each other! I expect to see eggs here in the next few weeks. I turned the temp up to 81-82 degrees a week ago and seems to be helping speed things up. The female is the black and white, she has grown quite a bit since i got them from you!

I have a pair of picassos coming in on Monday and i'm debating adding these to the mix of putting them in their own tank or just putting them in the 125... I hate to mess anything up that these guys are doing!

Thanks again for the fish, and at a great price! I'm looking for a bubble tip anemone if anyone has one that they are looking to sell! Sunburst preferably, but willing to consider any!
i have the RBTA that was at my house. i removed it a week or two ago it is aprox 8 inches. asking $70.00