• I want 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
alright we have a meeting date set now so time to get this going ....

Flipper said they would honor the into price of $19.99 on our GB and we save on shipping as well .....not sure what shipping will be but they are $5.80 each if shipped separately they said we would probably save atleast half of that too

i'll need to find out when this will have to close in order to have them delivered before next months meeting April 29th and if you cant make that then we can figure out pick-up afterwards

going to put a public poll up top so i can see who wants one and how many ....i'll make the poll for up too 3 if you want more than that pm me

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
one for me dear sir...

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i assume we can order extra blades but i sent him an email with the questions

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
This still happening?

Did I miss the GB?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
yes its still happening ...answers to a few few questions

can we get acrylic blades?
We'll just send along a few for you guys to have and test. Any feedback from members about the acrylic blades would be great. We've had a service guy in San Diego using them and he loves them, so we will probably have them available on website soon.
when is the last day to order?
can we order extra blades?
Yes, you can buy extra blades with the group buy. Just let us know how many
I had one of my new blades rust so I asked them to explain that and this is what they said
Regarding the rust on new blade....we have had about 4 rust out of hundreds (ironically, 2 of those that rusted were the point people of their groups)
The new blades are now made with proper 316 stainless steel (you can test this as your new blade should have no magnetic attraction and your old blades will have magnetic attraction) Our personal test blades have remained in saltwater and still look perfect, so it seems to be pretty isolated now.

Long story short....we think they are still getting occasional contamination of the metal during tool stamping but only affecting maybe 1% of blades. Should get worked out soon enough, but in the meantime, we will continue to replace all blades that show rust no problem. (We will probably send a self addressed stamped envelope with new blades so people can send rusted ones back for us to evaluate)
i dont really care about the rust but i thought i would let you guys know about it ....i did put on another new blade about a week ago and no rust so it could just be a fluke and it sounds like they are willing to replace it

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
we should agree on a date. I need one asap