Fluid Designers?

SquidBreath

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey all...
Did anyone at reefstock get a chance to look at the work from those new Fluid Designers guys?
I am thinking I need some work done...
Thanks
Dave

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Their sumps and other acrylic gear was really nice. I am sure if you want it made out of acrylic they can do it. They had a nice frag tank too.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
They're rock stars. Mike and Dave are both awesome. You won't find anyone with better customer service anywhere, and there's no doubt in my mind that they're putting out top notch products.

FluidDesigners

Platinum Sponsors
Platinum Sponsor
Wow everyone...we truly are grateful for all the kind words. Reef stock was an awesome event and we enjoyed making our debut at it! We saw some old friends and made some new ones as well. We will work hard to meet the needs of everyone in the community. It is going to be an awesome journey!

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
And the products kick *****! I just wish I found them before I bought the sumps I have.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Was very impressed with their sumps and ato boxes. looked great

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Balz3352;297192 said:
The tank that bulidmyled had there was theirs I believe and I thought it was a nice looking tank!
Yes they owned the tank but it's nuvos new 80 gallon. They did not build that tank.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hodge Podge

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Like others have said. I was impressed with the quality too. I actually bought a drop in version for a 40 breeder. Pretty cool concept!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
AGGJSW;297237 said:
They did my 330g. 78"x31"x32", 1" body and 3/4" botton & top. GREAT work!!!
Pics!!!!!!!!!! Lets see the pics, that sounds awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Triggerfngr;297303 said:
I bought a 60 gallon sump and ATO package from them this weekend. Very nice set up. Will post pics when ready
Very nice! that should be a hell of a setup

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm saving up for one of their ATO container and dosing liquid containers. So clean looking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
Triggerfngr;297303 said:
I bought a 60 gallon sump and ATO package from them this weekend. Very nice set up. Will post pics when ready
Perfect time to buy with ReefStock and their promotions going on, almost hard to not pull the trigger and get the full setup!