Fluid Designers?

FluidDesigners

Platinum Sponsors
Platinum Sponsor
Thanks for all of the positive feedback! We truly are excited for the direction we are heading!
Squiddy, our website is near 100% completion. At that time all of our products will be available to view. If there is something you would like to see, please let us know and we will get you some photos. As far as the dosing box goes, we ran a special at Reef Stock this past weekend. But as a special to MASC members, we will extend this special through the remainder of this week. The box is $59.
Thanks again!

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
What are the footprint dimensions of the dosing box and of the smaller ATO boxes? I'd like to get both of these if I can fit them in my stand. Package deal!?

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
What is the capacity of the dosing containers?

FluidDesigners;297384 said:
Thanks for all of the positive feedback! We truly are excited for the direction we are heading!
Squiddy, our website is near 100% completion. At that time all of our products will be available to view. If there is something you would like to see, please let us know and we will get you some photos. As far as the dosing box goes, we ran a special at Reef Stock this past weekend. But as a special to MASC members, we will extend this special through the remainder of this week. The box is $59.
Thanks again!

FluidDesigners

Platinum Sponsors
Platinum Sponsor
Randy...the dimensions of the dosing box is 14 inches long, 12 inches tall, and 4 1/4 inches deep. The box has four chambers and here are your volumes. And yes...we did calculate these! HA! The first chamber holds approximately 1.04 gallons. The second chamber holds approximately .8 gallons. The third and fourth chambers are the same size and they each hold approximately .4 gallons. The dosing box is currently $59. We do not make a standard smaller ATO reservoir but because we build custom, we can create whatever size you need. The box runs about $129. If you would like to include the Hydrofill sensors and pump, the package is $299. These are the prices we ran for the show so that would be the cost for the package. Thanks again!

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok great, thank you. Regarding the dosing box... Are you able to make a bracket that could support/mount a dosing pump? For example the bubble magus dosing pump to where it sits above the box but the support is integrated into the box itself!? Let me know if that doesn't make sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FluidDesigners

Platinum Sponsors
Platinum Sponsor
We have already created a mounting bracket to support dosing pumps ;)

clowninaround7474;297458 said:
Ok great, thank you. Regarding the dosing box... Are you able to make a bracket that could support/mount a dosing pump? For example the bubble magus dosing pump to where it sits above the box but the support is integrated into the box itself!? Let me know if that doesn't make sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FluidDesigners

Platinum Sponsors
Platinum Sponsor
James...didn't see anything come through from you. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Triggerfngr;297973 said:
Are you guys having trouble with your email? Sent a email and pm regarding a sump I bought last weekend.

james

[attachment=66401:name]No problem, simple question. Is there supposed to be a filter in the initial box for the overflow? There is a crate and what looks like an area for a filter but want to make sure.

FluidDesigners

Platinum Sponsors
Platinum Sponsor
You can use the media of your choice. Any of the bonded pads will work fine. You can also put bags of carbon or something like chemi pure, in this chamber as well.

High Plains Reefer

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I had you guys build a huge overflow last year it was 6" long I want to make it fully enclosed instead of missing a side and shorten it up a bunch is this still possible?

FluidDesigners

Platinum Sponsors
Platinum Sponsor
High Plains Reefer;298499 said:
I had you guys build a huge overflow last year it was 6" long I want to make it fully enclosed instead of missing a side and shorten it up a bunch is this still possible?
I'm sure we can. Can you email a pic? Or come by sometime and we can figure it out.
-Dave