Nems WANTED

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Now that the 180 clown/nem harem tank is running in the office I need nems. Added one rainbow so far. I’d like a variety of colors or BTAs. Cheap is good free is better. Might have some things to trade. Let me know what you have.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Looks great. love that arch

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I have a rainbow I would give away for free. I just need to figure out how to get it off the rock. I can try this weekend.
That would be awesome Gabe!

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
That would be awesome Gabe!

Well after messing with the nem it moved to a new spot, but its easier to get to now. it's on a piece of loose rock that my goby uses as a den. I can get it off easier where it's at but dont want to bother it until you're ready. My goby will be upset too lol but he will live. I am a tad busy this week with holidays (this is also the cause of my delay) but if you want to try for Monday or any day after that, let me know I can get it ready for you on that day you pick.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Well after messing with the nem it moved to a new spot, but its easier to get to now. it's on a piece of loose rock that my goby uses as a den. I can get it off easier where it's at but dont want to bother it until you're ready. My goby will be upset too lol but he will live. I am a tad busy this week with holidays (this is also the cause of my delay) but if you want to try for Monday or any day after that, let me know I can get it ready for you on that day you pick.
I can leave school after 2:30. Let me know what works and I can swing by.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Holidays Gabe wtf?

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Pm sent.