For sale - all my coral frags - emergency!!!

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol, you guys, too funny!
I helped him get it all squared away, I will sell most all of it, (might have to keep an acan for myself), but I have to go to the dentist right now, I will be home after 5:00 for anybody wanting to swing through, and will update here if I get back prior.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wicked Demon;149529 said:
Lol, you guys, too funny!
I helped him get it all squared away, I will sell most all of it, (might have to keep an acan for myself), but I have to go to the dentist right now, I will be home after 5:00 for anybody wanting to swing through, and will update here if I get back prior.
Damn, I'll have to swing by afterward tonight!! I'm leaving FOCO around 345 or 4ish and I think I'd be there to early haha.

Thanks Aaron - you have done me a great favor
Sorry I didn't get back to everyone, but I have been in panic mode for about 8 hours and once I posted - I got shelled - Inbox full, corals all gone to Wicked for him to part out.
Tanks going down...

Yeah - thanks everyone - my inbox is now empty - sorry I didn't reply to everyone - I have a couple fish I'm selling now on a new thread

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Root canals,..... not fun. (for those who dont already know)
I am now home for anybody who wants to come by, I am putting them in my tank so the zoas can open, (I have no idea what is what).

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
You can post it here, thanks again!
I will be home tomorrow if anybody wants to come up.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lil warning, I am getting the flu, people are welcome to brave it if they like, I will be here all day tomorrow.
caugh, chills, light headed, nauseous, sore, tired, all in about 4 hours.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
nyquil ...knocks the flu for me every time and it feels nice if you take a lil extra :)

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks wicked everything looks amazing! I rearranged the tank to fit it all lol oh and one of the acros. Are starting to get color

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I had the flu as well the last few days, being sick sucks.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
tlsrcs;149642 said:
Thanks wicked everything looks amazing! I rearranged the tank to fit it all lol oh and one of the acros. Are starting to get color
I am glad you are happy!!
KhensuRa;149644 said:
I had the flu as well the last few days, being sick sucks.
you said a mouthfull, I am all f*ed up.