Frag Plug Group Buy = $.10 a plug - Cut Off Date MAY 6th

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok folks I have been in talks with WWW.CoralPlugs.Com and we have come up with some great pricing for some frag plugs. The details will go as follows:

• Frag Plugs will only be sold in packs of 100 (ex, 100 plugs, 200 plugs 900 plugs - no half orders)
  • You can order as many packs of 100 as you would like
  • Pricing will be the same for small and large plugs
  • 100 plugs = $10
  • Frag Plugs are made from a mix of sand and cement - they are not ceramic

• CUT OFF DATE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER WILL BE TUESDAY MAY 5th @ 11:59pm
  • ORDER WILL BE PLACED WEDNESDAY MAY 6th @ 11:59am
  • ORDERS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP @ REEF ED SATURDAY - MAY 16th from 1-5pm

• PAYMENT TO BE SENT VIA PAYPAL GIFT TO chadrw79@gmail.com *please send as a gift or plan to add 3% to your order total - Also plan to leave your real name and username in notes and also a note as to what you ordered please.

FAQ

1) What are the coral plugs made of?
Coral frag plugs are made of a mixture of sand and cement also known as concrete plugs.

2) Are the coral plugs cured?
The coral plugs are cured in RO/DI water with water change every 2 days for 4 weeks until the water PH level stable before pulling out to dry and ready to ship out to customer.

3) How many can i add to my tank at a time?
Through experience and testing of our product. It's safe to add 1 frag plugs per gallon and slowly introducing little by little through out the week. To ensure that if any plugs should leach. The skimmer or your filtration system will have the opacity to remove the leach from your system before it effect any of your coral.
EX:
-1 plugs = 1 gallon
-100 plugs = 100 gallon

* Don't worry about our frag plug because we've taken the time to cured them in RO/DI water with water change every 2 day for 4 weeks before pulling them out to dry and ship out to our valuable customer. So you can use it right out of the box. Another great thing about our frag plugs over our competitors and other ceramic plugs are the micro hole we incorporate all over our frag plug. These help for the ease of bacteria to colonize. Which in term help act as an nature filter such as live rock.

Small Plugs - Approximate size 7/8" crown with 3/8"- 1/2" base made from the same reef sand as all of our other popular frag mounts

Large Plugs - Approximate size 1.25" diameter crown with 3/8"- 1/2" base made from the same reef sand as all of our other popular frag mounts.

CRW Reef - 300 small plugs
mrobinson86 - 300 small & 200 large plugs - PAID
Jfaiii - 200 small & 200 large plugs - PAID
reeferMatt - 100 small & 100 large plugs - PAID
Zinovate - 200 small & 100 large plugs - PAID
sweat044 - 100 small & 100 large plugs - PAID
FishTv - 300 small & 200 large plugs - PAID
Sethsolomon - 300 small & 100 large plugs - PAID
Chanson123 - 200 small & 100 large plugs - PAID
Jeremiah - 300 small & 100 large plugs - PAID
Reeftankulous - 400 small & 100 large plugs - PAID
BrianH - 300 small & 100 large plugs - PAID
Rumen - 100 small & 200 large plugs - PAID

Total=3100 Small Frag Plugs & 1600 Large Frag Plugs

http://www.coralplugs.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Jfaiii;348512 said:
If we can't make it to reef ed where and when would pick up be?
Pick up would be after MAY 16th and we can try and make arrangements to meet up (frag plugs will be coming to my house in Littleton near Aquatic Arts) or pending how many you get they cay be tossed in the mail via usps for prob less than $7.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
reeftankulous;348515 said:
How many packs of 100 do we need to order as a club to get that pricing?
There is no minimum - you just have to be apart of the greatest reef club/community in the country is all :)

Jfaiii

Butterfly Fish
CRW Reef;348513 said:
Pick up would be after MAY 16th and we can try and make arrangements to meet up (frag plugs will be coming to my house in Littleton near Aquatic Arts) or pending how many you get they cay be tossed in the mail via usps for prob less than $7.
I live in fort collins so if you could mail them I would be interested in 400-500 depending on what the shipping would be. Would you want me to pay the shipping now or after you get the plugs in?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Jfaiii;348517 said:
I live in fort collins so if you could mail them I would be interested in 400-500 depending on what the shipping would be. Would you want me to pay the shipping now or after you get the plugs in?
Just pay the cost of the plugs now and we'll deal with the mailing after they come in, as Im sure we can find a mule @ Reef Ed to deliver you your plugs for free :p

mrobinson86

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Put me down for 500. I will need them shipped to Grand Junction or if somebody can hold on to them until my next trim to Denver, I am there at least once a month.
Thank you

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
mrobinson86;348526 said:
Put me down for 500. I will need them shipped to Grand Junction or if somebody can hold on to them until my next trim to Denver, I am there at least once a month.
Thank you
Right on Morgan, I got you down and you can come pick them up from me when ever you are in town. Also please plan to make your payment by Tuesday May 6th.

Jfaiii

Butterfly Fish
CRW Reef;348518 said:
Just pay the cost of the plugs now and we'll deal with the mailing after they come in, as Im sure we can find a mule @ Reef Ed to deliver you your plugs for free :p
Sounds good! I will take 400 total, 200 of each size! I will send payment in a few minutes

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Just as an FYI the Paypal address has been changed to my personal Paypal vs MASC's. I will make sure that Morgan and John's payments are applied still.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Put me down for 100 small and 100 large!

---edit--- Payment made 4/25/15

zinovate

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would like to get 100 Small and 100 Large. Paypal Sent